Camp Maitres Tambours Afric (Masters of the African Drum & Dance Camp) extends an invitation to you and your organization to participate as a vendor at our event, on Thursday, March 14th thru Sunday, March 17th, 2013 at Sertoma Youth Ranch, 85 Myers Road, Brooksville, FL 34602.
VENDOR FEE FOR FULL EVENT IS $50 FOR EACH 10X10 SPACE, PLUS PRICE OF ADMISSION. All designated representatives from your organization must purchase a separate full event ticket for entrance into the camp. If you need electricity or water hookup ($23 per night), please see https://www.sertomayouthranch.com for more info about fees paid directly to Sertoma Youth Ranch. No vending is permitted from camp site, all vendors must be set up in vendor area.
Hours of Operation:
Thursday, March 14th, 2012 – gates open 3:00pm (vendors may set-up at 3pm)
Friday, March 15th, 2012 – all day/night
Saturday, March 16th, 2012 – all day/night
Sunday, March 17th, 2012 – gates close 2:00pm, vendors must breakdown at noon
Phone: 407-574-2941 (office) 407-953-1790 (cell)
Terms of Participation (Please read carefully)
1. Vendors will be placed on the right side of the Entertainment Pavilion.
2. Vendors may setup as early as Thursday, March 15th at 3:00 pm. Breakdown is on Sunday at 12 noon. Everyone must be off the property by Sunday afternoon at 2:00 pm.
3. Vendors must supply their own tables, chairs, tents, etc...and power cords if needed. Electricity is available on a first come first serve basis and THERE IS A CHARGE FOR WATER AND ELECTRIC HOOKUPS ($23 per night) that must be paid directly to Sertoma Youth Ranch, please see http://www.sertomayouthranch.com for more info.
4. Vendors are responsible for securing their own property, we are not held liable for any damage, loss, or theft. Each booth must be manned by the applicant or their designated representative.
5. We reserve the right to reject any application for any reason.
6. This is a family event. Anyone selling unacceptable products will be asked to remove those items from the property. Vendors who refuse to do so will be asked to leave immediately. Unacceptable items include but are not limited to items that are illegal including the sale of alcohol or illegal substances is prohibited, or anything of vulgar or obscene in nature.
7. Vendor raffles must be pre-approved by camp management.
8. Vendor area must be left clean, or you will be charged a one time clean up fee of $200.
9. All camp rules must be followed and you and those in your party agree to the Release of Liability and Video/Photography Waiver.
For good value and consideration, including participant being permitted to participate in Camp Maitres Tambours Afric to be held March 14-17, 2013 at Sertoma Youth Ranch, Brooksville, FL, the undersigned participant, for myself and my successors, heirs, assigns, executors, administrators, legal representatives, employees, agents, and affiliates (and in the case of a corporation, also its officers, directors, and shareholders), (collectively called “Participant”), forever release and discharge Camp Maitres Tambours Afric from all claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses, suits, damages, obligations, liabilities, causes of action, and judgment whatsoever arising out of the event. The Participant agrees to and does hereby assume any and all risks of personal injuries to the Participant, including death and damages to Participant’s property, caused by or arising out of Participant’s involvement in the event. The Participant hereby agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold the Camp Maitres Tambours Afric harmless from and against any claim, demand, suit, loss, causes of action, damages, liabilities, obligations, costs, expenses, and judgments (including without limitation, death and damages to property), caused by Participant’s acts or omissions or failure to abide by the rules and conditions contained therein. I understand that my business is subject to Florida Sales Tax, where applicable, and that food vendors may be inspected by the Health Office. Camp Maitres Tambours Afric reserves the right to final interpretation of all rules. By submitting this application I agree that I have read and agree to all of the terms and will abide by the same.
By submitting this form, you agree to all the terms listed above.